16-ch, 2 SATA interface, 1U, H.264, H.265 & 4K Multi Display Support 8 PoE ports (IEEE802.3at)
With this network video recorder, you can connect IP cameras to a maximum resolution of 12Mp @ 20fps (on 4 channels). This recorder also supports a 1080P recording for 16 channels at 25fps.
The recorder has 2 SATA connectors. These connectors allow you to connect a hard drive to a size of 8TB. On the backside, there are 2 USB connectors for connecting a mouse and/or USB storage. In addition, this recorder has a VGA and HDMI output for connecting a monitor to a resolution of 1080P.
Through the Guard Viewer mobile phone application, you can access the recorder on an iOS or Android device and view images, playback, and back up. The recorder supports a handy P2P feature, so you do not have to forward any ports in a router.
• 16-channel input
• Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance
• Support 1-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
• Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
• Up to 8TB for each disk
• Support various VCA detection alarm and VCA search
• Support H.265/H.264 video formats
• Plug & Play with up to 16 independent PoE network interfaces
• Support for mobile client access