Honeywell Wired PIR Motion Detector, 35M, 80lb Pet Immune
inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Honeywell Wired PIR Motion Detector, 35M, 80lb Pet Immune.
Designed with the installer in mind, these high-performance small form factor motion detectors offer a trouble-free, out-of-the-box experience to simplify the install process and reduce install time. With the passive infrared IS3035 and IS3050 and DUAL TEC DT8035 and DT8050, optimum performance is achieved using custom developed extended range Fresnel optics, look down, cover and wall tamper, and selectable pet immunity. Leading-edge sensing technologies and a wide range of models to suit the requirements of most applications, Honeywell’s family of IS3000 and DT8000 motion detectors will maximize intruder detection while diminishing false alarms.
Honeywell IS3035 Wired PIR Motion Detector Features:
- Sleek and sturdy housing that blends in with the residential or commercial interior
- Pet immunity feature can distinguish between signals caused by humans and signals caused by pets up to 80 pounds
- The Housing unit contains a convenient wiring channel, knockouts for mounting, and offers easy access to the terminals
- ABS plastic ensures superior shock and impact protection
- Sealed protective chamber for optics and electronic components to prevent damage during installation and to keep out drafts and insects
- Integrated screw retention feature makes for quick and easy installations
- DualCore signal processing analyzes PIR and microwave signals through the microcontroller, supporting concurrent diagnostics, digital fluorescent light interference filter, digital adaptive microwave threshold, adaptive baselines, and bidirectional temperature compensation features
- A black bug guard feature can reduce false alarms by providing 6,500 lux of white light immunity, reducing false alarms caused by lights, flashlights, or reflective objects.